Our many years of expertise in the healthcare and independent living sectors enables us to provide you with advice on choosing the right chairs for individual needs. Call us today, we are only too pleased to help.
Areas to consider:
1.User weight – check the weight of each person who is likely to be using the chair. The maximum user weight of our standard chairs is 19 stone & 25 Stone.
2. Type of “Mechanism” required – rise & recline, recline only, vertical lift, tilt-in-space, manual recliner or static chair.
3.The number of motors required – Single, Dual or Three Motor.
4. Measurements – you need to have the correct measurements of your chosen chair to give you the maximum comfort and benefit and don’t forget the overall size of the chair in relation to your room. The critical measurements are as follows:
Seat to floor height
Arm to seat height
5. Style – you will need to consider the most suitable style of chair which will include:
Back design – 3 designs to choose from
Arm style – choose from – slim, wide, round, flat, wood knuckles, full length.
Pressure Care – foam type to seat, footboard & armrests, Gel pad to seat & footboard, Seat cut-out to enable a pressure relief cushion to be used for transferring in and out of the chair – removable arms
6. Choice of fabric – take into account any incontinence issues and when using pressure relief foam and or a Gel pad this will require a multi-way stretch fabric such as Panvelle Stretch.
7. Safety – Anti-entrapment system when there are concerns about small children and pets.
When castors are required consider having braked castors on the rear to stop the chair moving when the user is getting in or out of the chair.
A Battery Back-up System if your home is at risk of having power cuts.
Call us today for advice:
OUR CHAIRS FIT!BESPOKE CHAIRS TO SUIT EVERYBODY Learn More